First and foremost, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff. As a business, Key Buick GMC is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers’ needs.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include:
• Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily
• Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site
• Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
• Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
• Technicians and valet wear gloves and sanitize customer vehicles.
• Distributing face masks to all employees.
• Encouraging all employees to wash their hands more often with soap and water.
• Offering at home test drives as well as home delivery if they buy a car
• Offering pickup and delivery for Service work
• Installing barriers in Service Advisor offices and Finance offices
We will be adjusting schedules and operations for some of our staff to ensure that we stay well and can continue serving our customers efficiently. These schedule adjustments should have minimal impact on our in-store operations.
Our website is a helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles, finding service and parts information, and communicating directly with the dealership. We will also continue to offer vehicle pick-up and delivery services.
No matter the department you're looking to reach, we have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of our dealership, thank you for being a loyal customer. Please don't hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs through this challenging time.